IN THE MOMENT VO.
Keeping Your Listener Close as She takes Your Brand Far.
RETAKES AND REVISIONS POLICY
- Retakes (my mistakes) are included at no cost.
- Revisions (changes made to the script after recording):
– Minor Revisions (one or two words): $50
– Major Revisions (more than two words): $100 minimum
– Re-Reads => 30% of the original script: Original rate
Performance Retakes (undirected sessions)
For undirected sessions, where I am recording the files in my studio at my own direction and sending them to you, if you need me to re-do lines for performance reasons, I’m happy to do one round of Performance Retakes at no cost. Please try to communicate any and all direction and/or change of direction at this time. After the first round of retakes, subsequent rounds are charged as Revisions, above.
If retakes are required for pronunciation preferences that are not specified either by a pronunciation guide or otherwise in writing, these will be treated as Revisions and are billable. Examples: “ee-ther” vs. “eye-ther,” “off-ten” vs. “off-en,” “oh” vs. “zero.”
When sending a change request, please highlight the lines in the original script or list the full sentence to be re-recorded, the sentence before, and the sentence after so I know what I’m talking about. If applicable, please include the time index of the video so I can better match tone and pace.
Please submit all change requests within 30 days of receiving the original recording. After 30 days, any and all change requests will be charged the original rates.
New and international clients are billed upfront unless otherwise agreed upon.
In an effort to keep rates fair and reasonable- I typically book within standard US, non union industry rates. That said, I do custom quote each job. The more specific you can be with me about your project- the more efficiently I can provide my quote.
If you are unsure about what to charge based upon the genre, scope and usage of your project, the GVAA Rate Guide establishes norms and protects both buyers and talent from unfair and unreasonable rates or usage while simultaneously promoting rate consistency for talent buyers and competition within the voiceover industry.
The Guide is intended for informational and educational purposes only and is not intended to fix voiceover industry pricing or set minimums. Each Artist is free to negotiate each project.
I provide voice over for:
- Broadcast commercials: radio, television and paid web commercials
- Television Promos and In Show Narration
- Political Ads
- Corporate Narration
- Explainer and Whiteboard Videos
- Medical narration
- Telephone: IVR and Message On hold
- Event Announcing: conferences, webinars, events and presentations
- Documentary Tv and Films, Shorts and Features
- Video games, video game trailers, animated series & animated character voices
- And so much more… just ask!
Live Directed Sessions
I offer live, directed sessions through source connect, skype and Google hangouts.
My studio name on source connect is Amelia Borella VO.
Rates are as follows
- One hour, live directed recording session – $250.00
- 30 minute, live directed recording session – $150.00